Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,472 Posts
I have seen Plexus in spray cans but don't remember ever seeing it in a pump version. It's good stuff but like Ken I just use Pledge because I find it works just as well and cost a lot less.

·
Premium Member
14,472 Posts
tomfelock said:
When I called Nolan, I asked the person I spoke to if Pledge was ok to use and his answer was that it was NOT ok. If any of u have used Pledge for a significant amount of time and have had no problems using it, please let me know since what works well in the "real" world is all that matters to me. Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've used Pledge on Nolan helmets and faceshields for about 6 years now with no problems at all. Most of the folks I ride with also use it. Robin uses it on her Nolan helmet too and she rides more miles than I do.
I started using Pledge on windshields and face shields back in the 70s because things like Plexus did not exist then. I've been using it ever since. I've tried the products like Plexus and Honda spray and shine and couldn't see that they worked any better and they cost more. The windshield on my 07 is a Clearview I originally had installed on my 05. It's been through 8 years and about 115,000 miles and has been cleaned with Pledge at least once a week and often multiple times a week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.