Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which product works better for the tupperware black Burgman 400. Ive come across threads saying both work well. Some input which should I get.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Whether it is the Tupperware or the windshield, I find Lemon Pledge works great and it's far cheaper plus easier to find.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whether it is the Tupperware or the windshield, I find Lemon Pledge works great and it's far cheaper plus easier to find.
Just to make sure this would be the black surface and not painted. Ive heard of showcars using pledge for quick detail.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just ordered some Honda Pro Cleaner Spray. I've used Pledge for years and will do a comparative test. I see that Plexus is very expensive but would like to try some.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Behold furniture polish spray can at Dollar General for $2. Haven't bought any Honda spray polish in years since the Behold works just as good and is cheaper than the Pledge.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Behold furniture polish spray can at Dollar General for $2. Haven't bought any Honda spray polish in years since the Behold works just as good and is cheaper than the Pledge.
And I thought I was cheap. Gonna try it.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Since both work well, the difference is mostly a matter of personal preference. You won't go wrong with either one you pick,

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
A friend gave me a can of that Honda spray. Works great on the Tupperware, but I put it on the stock windscreen and lamenant started coming off. It's been a couple weeks and its still pealing off.

Thanks for the Pledge idea.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
A friend gave me a can of that Honda spray. Works great on the Tupperware, but I put it on the stock windscreen and lamenant started coming off. It's been a couple weeks and its still pealing off.

Thanks for the Pledge idea.
Honda spray cleaner polish, use it on everything, rarely use soap and water to clean.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Happy Birthday, v8eyedoc!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I use Plexus on the wind screen and head light lenses.

Honda on everything else. (If you buy the Honda stuff in the big cans, it gets much cheaper. Ditto for the Plexus.)

Kim

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
plexus, it isn't cheap but its worth.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Honda spray cleaner polish, use it on everything, rarely use soap and water to clean.
Me too. I buy it mail order by the case. Best stuff I have ever found.

Pledge is OK and I keep some out in the garage but to date the Honda stuff is the one I like best.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm old school, wash, wax, and polish, not into "Snake Oil Products" , I even wash my riding John Deere mower every time I mow, I got the best looking mower in the neighborhood. :D

John

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm old school, wash, wax, and polish, not into "Snake Oil Products" , I even wash my riding John Deere mower every time I mow, I got the best looking mower in the neighborhood. :D
John
:D:D

Does the plexus on the windscreen make the rain roll off like Rain-X on glass?
That's what I'm looking for...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Plexus is best on the wind screen. I use Honda (Bike Spirits) on painted parts. BMW cleaner on exhaust or any other chrome

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I have Plexus under seat for windshield, also use Pledge and try several other in past and this product which Honda repackage under Honda label, as quick detailer nothing comes close to this product, when I have special ride or special occasion me use this and it less expensive than the Honda version which exact same product.

http://www.whitehorsegear.com/original-bike-spirits-spray-polish-and-cleaner

http://www.originalbikespirits.com/

http://www.originalbikespirits.com/testimonials/video-testimonials/#kivSNNgMxbk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts