Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
If we think a review is way off-base (like the recent Stop-n-Go review), and since reviews are locked, how can useful retort be made for visitors relying on these reviews to evaluate products?

Can we write separate "counter" reviews?

For example, I'm quite sure the Stop-n-Go reviewer improperly used his Stop-n-Go, since simple physics makes it incredibly difficult for the plugs to come-out if you follow the directions (sounds like he didn't get it all the way in, used it in a hole that was bigger than recommended, or abused the tire while it was in...did he need 100 miles to get to a shop?).

Me, I've used them on my PC800 for a couple hundred miles, my Uni-Go a couple-hundred, and my Zuma a couple thousand--and that is feedback a "review" needs.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
I suggest that you write your own review. Keep it to your personal experience with the product, and keep the forum posting rules in mind.
Just like the first reviewer did. There may be many opinions, it's not about being right or wrong, it's about relating experiences. You are free to share yours, too. That doesn't mean he's right and you're wrong or vice versa.

And we have to understand that these reviews are only opinions and experiences. It's not about being right or wrong.

Anyone purchasing any product or service has to use their own judgement and take information of this type for what it's worth- the onus is still on the purchaser- Caveat Emptor always.

Just my $.02

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. I didn't know "just anyone" could post a review, or if it was "good form" to have multiple reviews. I took your advice and wrote as exhaustive a review as I could based on my own far-too-extensive experience (does anyone want to be experienced with flats on a motorcycle?). ;)

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
I think you did a nice job. Having numerous reviews on the same product could get annoying, especially if they were all "Me Too", in this situation we had differing opinions- and to me it's good to hear all sides if I'm trying to make a purchase decision.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I want to ask a question: I am looking for a "tank bag" or other bags that can be made secure on the "hump" for hydration and audio.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Jim,

This section is only for member reviews of products. General questions about accessories should be posted in the Aftermarket and Accessories forum.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts