Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

My name is Gerhard, born in 1963 and I live in Enschede, The Netherlands, Europe.
I own a '12 Burgman AN 400. It's my first motorcycle ever (I got my motorcycle drivers license when I was 50+). I use it for daily commuting rides to work aswell for rides with fellow motorscooter owners of the Dutchbigscoots.nl forum. Along side the Burgman I still use my 50cc Kymco Grand Vista for the same purposes.

In a couple of weeks time me and the missus are going for a trip to Germany. The Eiffel area is widely known for its curvy roads and beautiful scenery. Maybe I will post some pictures here.

Yours,

Gerhard

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Are you a "man of wealth and taste?"

Welcome to the forum. Pictures are always welcome. We like to look.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Welcome!

I see you have the Queen logo for an avatar! Listening to "Save Me" this very instant, from The Greatest Hits collection.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome!

I see you have the Queen logo for an avatar! Listening to "Save Me" this very instant, from The Greatest Hits collection.
Welcome, Gerhard!

Just this past weekend, I attended a concert of Gary Mullen and The Works. He puts on a fantastic Queen tribute show. Check him out on YouTube.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Queen was my very first concert! Awesome show.

Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the welcoming, guys. Yes, I'm a huge Queen fan. I've seen them live twice; in 1984 (Works tour) & 1986 (Magic tour), both gigs in the Netherlands. I've seen Gary Mullen & the Works perform live too, in my hometown Enschede! Good live band and a pretty good surrogate Freddie. I loved it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts