Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For example, I'm interested in information about rain gear. Thanks, Geoboise.

·
Super Moderator
18,084 Posts
Go to the top of the page , between FAQ and member list.
Type in "rain and gear" hit the search button. you will get everything with rain gear in it. You can further filter specifying which form and which catagory to use.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
I'd put 'rain AND gear' (without the quotes) in the first line and just hit Enter. You could also just put in 'rain gear' and change the radio button below it to select 'Search for all terms'. It'll return several hits. I just scan thru the topic list finding relevant threads. You can always refine the search if you get too many hits by adding in additional keywords or using (for example) 'NOT weather' to exclude posts having the keyword weather from the result list.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've been having a problem with the search feature. When I hit the back button to return to the original list the search brought up, I get some message from my computer saying the page is no longer there. I have to hit the search button again and begin all over again. I think my computer cache isn't keeping the data.... Anyone know if this has to do with my cookies setting? Fwiw, I have it on low security, so I didn't think it would cause the problem.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
First check if the cache is set high enought.... go to Tools / Internet options / under Temporary Internet Files click settings / make sure the Amount of Disk Space to Use is at least 5 MB. If you have a security suite runnning, some of them have options to clear the cache. You may have to change the settings to keep the cache files.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
No problem Jim. Let me know if you're still having problems. We'll see what else we can try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts