Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you use to clean your screen to keep it scratch free? Do you use regular Cleaners i.e. Windex or special cleaner. Any special cleaning pads?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I use Lemon Pledge furniture polish! I use it on the whole bike :D If you have minor sratches that you want to remove I have also used Macguiars plastic polish. It's a great product and helps polish out scrathes and any hazing that may have occured on older screens.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Windscreen cleaner

I use the Honda spray cleaner/wax stuff on the whole scoot. I also did the lemon pledge thing years ago. It works about as well, if you don't mind your scoot smelling like a big lemon. Hmmm... my Suzuki V-Strom is yellow... Maybe I should switch to lemon pledge for that machine :)

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
where to buy Plexus? Also, What about waxing?

Went to the website posted but they only sell in 12 or 24 packs! I don't really need $100 of plastic cleaner but it sounds like good stuff.

I use car wax on my other vehicles, it it safe to use it on the non-transparent portions of the Burg?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Cycle Care formula 33 is what I'm currently using. It's basically a polish made for plastics and clearcoat finishes. Works great. The Honda cleaner/polish is also very good. 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts