Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Plasti Dipped my muffler heat shield and muffler tip. Used less than one can and there are at least 5 coats on both items. If I wanna go back to the chrome just peel it off!

May end up doing my rims next.

late,
Coz

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Not too bad. I do like my chrome heat shield but I am sure you will be an example to some of our members here.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Ive been looking into plastidip with great interest and my project over the winter months involves dipping the whole bike. Will probably do an orange with the pearlizer mixed in. Just need to get a decent sprayer.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive been looking into plastidip with great interest and my project over the winter months involves dipping the whole bike. Will probably do an orange with the pearlizer mixed in. Just need to get a decent sprayer.
Yeah for anything more labor intensive then the small shiny parts I would for sure go with a sprayer. This was a good rainy afternoon project.

The peralizer and metalizer products are very intriguing...I think you could get some very cool results.

late,
Coz

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Try www.dipyourcar.com

I might try some on a small area in order to judge durability but for a full color change I am sure I'd paint it. I'm sure getting tired of dark grey though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts