Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question for Daboo please
At 34000 kms on my 400 I am replacing my OEM tires, 1st change for the front 2nd for the rear. City driving 95% and the other 5% to highway speeds
occasionally up to 140 kph (87 posted mph). I had been using the tire pressures that you had suggested using on your OEM tires on your K7 and had
been very happy with the results. Would you mind telling what pressures you were using when running on the Diablos? It seems you went to a lower
reading on both tires. I spent 3 days south of the 49th at Sequim in August visiting an old girlfriend , she was a dancing partner of mine in England
in the late 49's before I came across the pond. Weather was good and very pretty area to visit.

Ride safe, Paul
 

·
I'm Retired
Joined
·
9,364 Posts
I increased my pressure in the front by about 1-2 psi. So around 27.

The Diablo on my bike seemed like it gripped more in corners. In fact, it wanted to pull tighter in the corners than the line was. Increasing the pressure made the feel more neutral to me.

Chris
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top