Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking ebay for stuff and Midwest Cycle has front and rear Pirelli Diabolo Tires for $125/set.
I just bought a front GTS thru AZ motorsports 2 days ago. Apparently the Diabolos are more sport oriented. If you try them, let us know how they wear and cornering capabilities.
I bought a Givi mount and topbox from Midwest Cycle off Ebay and have been happy with the topbox and their customer service.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I just mounted a Diablo on the rear of my 650, will follow up with a review.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Tires are one thing that I'm skeptical about buying online. I've received some that had the rim bead slightly damaged, and they always leaked. I don't know if it was the delivery or the distributer - but I fought both trying to get the tires replaced.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I just ordered two Diablos through my dealer: $65.95 for the front, and $62.95 for the rear. $128.90 + $11.09 to the governor.

They should be here on Tuesday, but I'm going to hold off getting them installed until I do my 15,000 mile service. They'll have the bike apart then anyway, so it seems like a good time to do it.

I'm at 12,300 miles, and just now seeing the "low tread" warning bars on my original Bridgestones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts