Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I ride with a group and I don't think a one of us rides the same style or type of bike, we are the misfits LOL :laughing8:

Oh yeah and the 10 minute rain storm, just enough to soak us :)

View from the mountain was amazing, homes are a million+ up here!

My favorite passenger :)

Looking off in amazement!

Looking at my GPS trying to figure out how to get us home LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's so sexy!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Looks like you had lot's of fun, including the rain as we have not seen much
of that lately here in Texas.

thanks for the pics too
Steve/Dallas,TX

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
thanks for sharing your trip with us, awesome sightseeings

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This scooter brings a smile to my face whether I am running to the store or two states away :)

My daughter loves the ride to.
You all can have our rain my friend, we are almost 20 inches over our yearly average, its been insane here in GA this year.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
The o/p has posted this entire thread in two separate forums - I will delete the duplicate.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Norman, I don't know how I did that. Sorry for the mishap.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Great pics - looks like you all had a great time!!!

I have owned at least 2 of the bikes pictured - a 2005 and now 2011 Burgman 400 plus a 2008 Suzuki S50. If the third bike is a Yamaha V-star, that is 3 for 3. But I love the Burger best of all!!!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I was going to say that those are beautiful pictures. Then I realized that I have seen views similar to those before. Then I looked at where you are from and that says it all. We live in Marietta. Familiar territory!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Is that your house under construction with that great view?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pics - looks like you all had a great time!!!

I have owned at least 2 of the bikes pictured - a 2005 and now 2011 Burgman 400 plus a 2008 Suzuki S50. If the third bike is a Yamaha V-star, that is 3 for 3. But I love the Burger best of all!!!!!
The third bike is some model Harley, I forget which though. I'll have to ask next time I see her.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was going to say that those are beautiful pictures. Then I realized that I have seen views similar to those before. Then I looked at where you are from and that says it all. We live in Marietta. Familiar territory!
Awesome! I don't see many Burgmans around here, be fun to find a local group of riders.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts