Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than my evening ride in a massive rain storm all is great. My bike was a dirt ball when I got home. The bike does great in the rain by the way. I picked up the bike and my daughter and I rode it home about thirty miles. I cannot believe how comfortable this bike is. Had a 750 shadow that I thought was comfy but this is awesome. The backrest is awesome for driver and passenger. I love not having to shift anymore. I don't have to think about what gear I am in and then forget and shift around to figure it out. It is very smooth and not to bad acceleration. Hard to hold Rpm's down for break in but will keep trying. Love all the gauges so you can see what is going on. Much better than a speedo only. Best thing of all is the storage space. I had cell phones, pagers, wallet and daughters in line skates a helmet and a work tool bag all in storage and still had room for more. On my shadow I had trouble carrying my wallet. Windshield could be a little higher but there a mods for that. Love the parking brake and hazzard lights. What a bike. My advice is grab one and fast. Will keepyou posted. Thanks

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Glad you're enjoying the ride.

I've only had my 650 for 38 days, and I've already got 2100 miles on it. There's one forum member who did a 6800 mile (or was it kilometer?) road trip -- don't recall if it was a 400 or 650, but whichever it was I bet it was a blast.

Yeah, love the CVT and love the storage.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Congratulations on getting the 400 Mark. As I got used to mine I found it became more fun to ride. The ear to ear grin keeps getting wider. You'll find you have more fun in the corners due to the twist and go nature of the scooters. I've found myself using the Burgman more than I ever did the motorcycle.

Enjoy your new toy!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Congrats again Mark! It's is my understanding as well that the performance of your 400 will get even better after it has broken in . Even better days to come. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts