Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finaly did it! After a YEAR of deliberation and research I took the plunge and bought a silver 04 650! :lol: Took delivery today. Spend my entire lunch hour riding it around town. I must say so far it has exceeded my expectations. Thanks for everones advice over the past year and for those of you relectant to buy one -- just do it. You won't be sorry.

·
Registered
308 Posts
beanpole said:
Well I finaly did it! After a YEAR of deliberation and research I took the plunge and bought a silver 04 650! :lol: Took delivery today. Spend my entire lunch hour riding it around town. I must say so far it has exceeded my expectations. Thanks for everones advice over the past year and for those of you relectant to buy one -- just do it. You won't be sorry.

Fooled you ...sucker.

When do the rest of us get our commision check from Aunt Suzi?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
:hello1: Way to go Beanpole. Enjoy the ride.........I bet now your kicking yourself for waiting so long..hehe

·
Registered
120 Posts
:headbang: Way to go DUDE!

It only gets better. Now it's time to give yourself authorization for a little customization and accessorization(is that a word?) :scratch:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has anyone heard of a way to install a delphi xm radio in a 650? I think with a small fm car stereo with an xm fm modulator under the seat it should be possible. any thoughts?

I would like to use delphi beacause I already one and trasnport between home/truck/work just about every day.

Also, how much additional load can the stock battery/electrical system handle?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts