Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have an opinion on which "Extreme white" H4 headlight bulbs are the "best"? I've heard good things about the PIAA and the Sylvania Silverstar, good or bad points? Any knowledge you want to chip in will be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Haven't tried the PIAA (other than to have 5 PITA kids) and just tonight installed the silverstars (my high beams were out). Other than checking to see if they work (sun still up) I can;t really comment other than to say what I've read that the silverstars are brighter than the stock bulbs.
HTH!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Jeff,

I have tried both the PIAA and the Silverstars. Save your money and buy the Silverstars instead of the over priced PIAA's. The PIAA are good lights, but do not go the distance! They WILL burn out in a year or less. The Silverstars are available at most automotive stores and work as good if not better than the PIAA's and will not burn out in a short time. You will be hard pressed to tell the difference. I even used them in my cagers. Hope this info helps out your decision.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
:withstupid: Right on, wut he said!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ed, u 2 Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts