Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Wayne

I really admire your skill with your projects.

I hope you do not mind - but are you going to colour match those hard cases? Also the line could do with adjusting so it runs sort of parallel to the handrail - just my view tho :oops:

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Norman, yes they will be painted, thats just primer paint for now. Do you mean they should be higher in back to follow hand rail. They look small now with my new trunk, so I will be desining a new shape which are bigger, what shape do you sugest, Im looking for ideas, what bike has best looking saddle bag now. :idea: :?: wayne

·
Registered
969 Posts
Since I always ride in the feet-forward position, I've been considering a set of bicycle panniers that I can just throw across the hump. They wouldn't collect any extra wind that way. I nicely made hard set might be the ticket, too.

Steve

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Wayne,

I like the look of the sideboxes on this 400 :

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
seatec said:
Thanks Norman, yes they will be painted, thats just primer paint for now. Do you mean they should be higher in back to follow hand rail. They look small now with my new trunk, so I will be desining a new shape which are bigger, what shape do you sugest, Im looking for ideas, what bike has best looking saddle bag now. :idea: :?: wayne
Wayne I will have a go in photoshop and post! :)

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Very nice Wayne. Is it running on internal battery or do you have a power supply hooked to the bike?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I like the shorter version myself Wayne.........Hmmmm you wanna trade your old hump bag back . :D

·
Registered
925 Posts
Those hard cases seem to be coming along quite nicely!! :wink: Can't wait to see the finished product. :D

·
Registered
925 Posts
I wish I had the imagination and talent to create something that nice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts