Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put up some pictures in the gallery of my new stereo in my 400. I love it and it is so nice to have tunes again. I made a few mistakes, but I am a rank amatuer, so I am just glad it works. Can be bought for only $122.95 on Ebay, or call him direct. It is a Boss MR1500B 50 Watts x 4 (peak) In-Dash Marine CD Receiver - Black (available in black or white)

http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/album07

The CD player doesn't have a buffer so it does skip when you hit bumps. I really just wanted the radio though I do use the CD player sometimes. Next will be a Digital radio!

Neil K.

San Diego, CA

2003 Blue Burgman 400

To see this unit:

Current Ebay auction number is: 5701877708

30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee:
Our goal at Audio Allies is to make sure your purchase experience is a positive one. We realize, however, that occasionally a purchase doesn't work out. That's why we offer our exclusive 30 day money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund your product purchase price with no questions asked.

Questions? Call us Toll Free at 1-866-237-2559 ( I am not affiliated with them nor do I get any commission!)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Great glove compartment stickies. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I had to cover wear I had taken of those ugly warning labels so I used something worthwhile. :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
WOW,,, looks great.

what made your decision to install the stereo unit inside the compartment floor.. instead of under the seat itself as others on this forum have done? Just curious if there was something for us other DYI'ers to consider.

Another question....are you not worried about water damage to those speakers?

thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
captainfish said:
WOW,,, looks great.

what made your decision to install the stereo unit inside the compartment floor.. instead of under the seat itself as others on this forum have done? Just curious if there was something for us other DYI'ers to consider.

Another question....are you not worried about water damage to those speakers?

thanks for sharing.

It is under the seat still, just the forward part of it. I put it there because my antenna is sticking down into the trunk and got in the way of the stereo installation.

It doesn't rain very often here in San Diego and I never really ride in the rain so I am not worried about that. The speakers I got real cheap on Ebay, (like $20.00 for the pair) and they work great. I guess I could carry
some plastic covers to slip on in case of rain just in case. The chrome is
pretty good on the outside so should be much of a worry for me.

- Neil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts