Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you have " Photo Gallery " link on main board, save having to go into sub category to fine the stick to photo gallery ?

Then we can see from the main board if there is new items added ...

Greg ...

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Greg said:
Could you have " Photo Gallery " link on main board, save having to go into sub category to fine the stick to photo gallery ?

Then we can see from the main board if there is new items added ...

Greg ...
I totally agree! I just dont know how to do that. BurgmanUSA.com was my very first attempt at making a web site. I have help with the Forum from a friend of mine. I will investigate further and try to see if I can create such a thing. If anyone sees something similiar at another site. Please message me with a link so I can learn from their site.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greengoose,

Excellent ...

Thks Greg ...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Working on it, should be up and running within a day or two i hope.

During this process it MIGHT require some down time, but if it gets to that you will be notified..

Chaki

"The Creator of Bugs"

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Chaki said:
Chaki

"The Creator of Bugs"
So...in reality you work for Microsoft??? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
billmeek said:
Chaki said:
Chaki

"The Creator of Bugs"
So...in reality you work for Microsoft??? :lol:
No..he is really Chuck Jones. (Creator of Bugs Bunny)

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Dangit Bryan, you spoiled my daydream of someone at Microsoft actually admitting to creating bugs. :hiding:

Bill

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
To make this thread funnier (at least to me), guess what I just found; A possible bug. While viewing the Photo Gallery, I've gotten errors on loading the pages. The error message appears at the top of the page but the rest of the page loads correctly. If I reload the page the error disappears.

Example error:
Warning: fopen(/home/burgmanu/.panel/web/gallery/albums/PIAA-H4-Extreme-White-Bulb/photos.dat.lock): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/burgmanu/.panel/web/gallery/platform/fs_unix.php on line 53
Error: Could not open lock file (/home/burgmanu/.panel/web/gallery/albums/PIAA-H4-Extreme-White-Bulb/photos.dat.lock)!
Warning: fopen(/home/burgmanu/.panel/web/gallery/albums/PIAA-H4-Extreme-White-Bulb/album.dat.lock): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/burgmanu/.panel/web/gallery/platform/fs_unix.php on line 53
Error: Could not open lock file (/home/burgmanu/.panel/web/gallery/albums/PIAA-H4-Extreme-White-Bulb/album.dat.lock)!
Bill
"The Breaker of Websites"

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
The Gallery was / should have been fixed just a few minutes ago. I called my service provider earlier and they just emailed me telling me it was fixed.
-Bryan

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Bryan,

"Still dwoing da same scuwey thing. huhuhuhuhuh" Hollar at the ISP and tell'em it's not fixed yet.

And in honor of "Chuck Jones", use the Elmer Fudd version of Google at :
http://www.google.com/intl/xx-elmer/

Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts