Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Labor Day weekend took to the Pennsylvania Highways. Out of Hagerstown get to 75 in PA this is a great road. Hit 322 then up to 144 and meander back to Altoona for the night. The Burgman is an absolute hoot to ride. It's smooth, corners great, super MPG, comfortable and can run with the BIG dogs.

This weekend a little under 650 miles, last weekend a little over 650. I thought it would only be an "around town" ride but I have changed my thinking considerable. The meanie or FRJ or whatever I would have thought I wanted I already have it and more in the Burgman.

After putting about 2K total on the Burgie, this weekend I got on the Boss's ST1300 a very nice ride, but I could not wait to get back on the Burgie.

The biggest problem on the trip is getting away from all the people who stop you and want to talk to you about this scooter.

BurgLady

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Yes, the Burgman 650 does attract attention - particularly when travelling in rural areas. I enjoy talking to folks about it for a little while - then it gets to be time to resume the ride. Sometimes I think we are doing Suzuki's job in marketing this scooter. Oh well, somebody has got to do it. :)

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Yes! Attention is all I get in Las Vegas. Most people ask where I rented it. Guys at work ask me " It must suck having to drive in the breakdown lane all the way to work....what does that thing do? 45 mph?" Their faces drop when I say 110-120mph. Others ask " Is that a moped or a motorcycle?" I even had a guy follow me 2 miles to my house just to talk to me about my Burg.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts