Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the store will reopen as I would like to get a large patch for the back of my vest??? or if anyone has an extra,,, I think the large patch was 12" or so,,, I want to buy one...
Thanks

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I too am interested if or when the store will re-open. :roll:

·
Administrator
18,335 Posts
I think an email to Greengoose may get you a better response. The current owners don't seem to be interested in the small stuff.

But they should remove the option in that big blue box above if they have no desire to offer items for sale.

Its like getting access to the "Back Alley". You must be a "PAID" member to enter. How do you get to be a paid member. And what does being a paid member of the past get you now??? Sorry but this issue burns my Butt like a 3 foot candle. :twisted:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Same here. I keep checking the store for a large patch.... alas closed. I've searched high and low for a Burgman patch.
But there is nothing out there. This is about the nicest Suziki patch I found but with no mention of Burgman. It's small, but I think it would look cool and the front of a jacket or vest.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SUZUKI-Embro ... 3a62690a5f

Cheers Steve

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw on another forum of a guy who does custom patches... I contacted him and he is working up a couple of designs for the 650 and the 400... I will post more when he contacts me back... He might sell them in the classifieds if any interest... I told him that I wanted one about 12 inches wide for the back of my vest...

·
Registered
154 Posts
RussL said:
I saw on another forum of a guy who does custom patches... I contacted him and he is working up a couple of designs for the 650 and the 400... I will post more when he contacts me back... He might sell them in the classifieds if any interest... I told him that I wanted one about 12 inches wide for the back of my vest...
"Patches...we don't need no stinkin'" patches!!! I've always wanted to say that. Let us know what you find out from your contact....I for one would be interested in patches/stickers and other swag....

late,
Coz

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone,
My name is Audie Carter (Cocoa Audie) user name on this site. I am the person that Russell contacted about the custom patches. I just joined your forum today per Russell's suggestion.
You may reach me at [email protected] I sent an email to Russell that I have got first draft image of a patch and Rob (one of our designers is making a couple of changes to it that I requested which is the wings on the image and another minor change. The wings will be from a pegasus horse and will be submitted for your review soon.

Who am I:
First, I own a 2009 Burgman Executive which I love with a passion. I live in Florida (home in Melbourne on the East Coast and a home in Ft Walton Beach in the NW area of Florida)
I co own a powersports design company (new company) but working on projects with a very large manufacturer of Engines and powersports products. two of our designers (somewhat famous I might add) are also artist who will be working on this patch request which is not our business but easily in our abilities as you will soon agree I hope. Since we are going to submit something for your review and If we do provide your custom patch then I will let Rob and Rafael do some other custom patch request. Those would be cartoon caricatures of you on your scooters and they can be patches for vest, shirts etc.
But first, let us finish the first patch and see if you like what we can do. If so, then we can do some unique things that will put some zip and zoom to go along with your Burgman grins.
Thanks
Audie

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Welcome to BUSA Audie. I am your neighbor in Florida. I sent you email and PM via this forum. Hopefully we can meet, greet, and ride. Happy Trails.

LoJo

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks like we're gonna get patched. Just like in Sons of Anarchy. Well maybe not quite like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts