Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice that my passenger seat padding keeps coming loose?
Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
On the backrest or seat itself?
I've never had a problem with the seat itself but one of the grommets on the backrest was not seated 100% in the hole and I need to take it apart and re-set it.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
blackskies said:
I notice that my passenger seat padding keeps coming loose?
Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas?
Never heard of that one before - can you post a picture in the gallery?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
The padding on the passenger backrest being loose is very common. I've had to press mine back in place a couple of times.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Next time try a little spray glue before pushing it back in place. :wink:
I use a spray glue because it is sticky enough to hold, but can still be taken apart. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking spray glue.
I've never really modified anything in my life that was new or expensive...I don't want to mess anything up. Thanks gang.

·
Registered
553 Posts
billmeek said:
The padding on the passenger backrest being loose is very common. I've had to press mine back in place a couple of times.
I had that problem with mine, but then I figured it out. If it's coming loose it is not in right. You have to take it completly off and then you can see that there is one part of it that is not in place. Once I figured that out and put it in right it does not come loose. In fact you can't pull it loose now and before I could. Hope this helps

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had similiar problem, I found that one of the plastic pegs that fit into the rubber escutcheon had broken and was missing. Further the retaining screw for the bottom of the seat back was also missing. Nothing I could do about the missing peg, but resetting it and then replacing the missing retention screw made a difference--now its not loose!--Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts