Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll pick up my new passenger backrest on Friday, and will install it my self....but after looking under the seat and feeling back to where the bolts will go through, it appears that I'll need to remove the plactic liner under the seat. Has anyone done this? If so, can you share how you did it?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Ev Brewer said:
I'll pick up my new passenger backrest on Friday, and will install it my self....but after looking under the seat and feeling back to where the bolts will go through, it appears that I'll need to remove the plactic liner under the seat. Has anyone done this? If so, can you share how you did it?
I think you need to remove the panel itself; the one on which the backrest will mount.

Try a search for the keyword "backrest" and you should get several hits. Also, I think there's a photo session in the gallery.

HTH.

·
Registered
187 Posts
mate you will have to remove the two back covers the lower one is tricky be carefull to lift and then pull as there are two lugs that can easily snap off so be careful then take off the top cover in turning it over you will see three crosses that is where you drill but start with a small drill to get it exact then increase the sizes of drill slowly till done .tj :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts