Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case anyone needs any parts for the 03-06, I have 2 bikes I'm parting out. Just let me know what you need

·
Registered
326 Posts
Would you happen to have a complete exhaust system available with chrome heat shield and end cap?
I'm getting a bit tired of my SBK Leo Vince muffler, just to loud.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems that's the one part everybody wants. Lol. I have the 4road exhaust from leovince that's just a tad louder than stock. I have my stock one but I really don't want to get rid of it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Do you want to sell the 4road exhaust? The SBK I have is just too loud even with a modified baffle I built to quiet it do some more.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
05 std windshield?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a couple options for you. Either the stock windshield from 03. Or a large clearview without vent. Not sure if it has tint or not. Both in very good condition.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Should be just fine. I will try and take that apart soon and take some pictures. They only have 19000 on them

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It has a perfect title and I can respond anytime. Please pm me with your phone number.

·
Registered
425 Posts
GK13, once my Burgman reaches 65k miles in a few years, I would like to buy your engine from your 400. Keep me on your list after 5-6 years if you still haven't sold your engine yet.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Also, do you have OEM stock roller weights that are in good condition? I will buy those from you.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Do you have pictures? May I see them please? Are they in good condition?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't have any pictures right now. Been mainly working on the tearing the rest of it down. I'll let you know when I get them out

·
Registered
22 Posts
Think I found what I was looking for. Had several messages. (also had Craigslist ad). A guy 2 towns over has an 03 frame and the plastic cover that matches frame and title. He is out of town but will be back in 2 weeks. If this is legit, I'm in business for only $200 bucks. We shall see.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts