Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know if you need any parts from either bike. I have plastic from the 03 and parts from the 06. They're both complete so just shoot me a message.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Won't fit 07. Only 03-06. I have both an 03 and an 06. The plastic off the 03 is what I'd be selling. Left side is scraped some but useable. Blue in color. I have a clearview windshield without the vent for sale also. As well as a Leo Vince 4road exhaust in pretty darn good shape.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New they're around 400 I believe. Make me an offer. I'll try and send some pics if I can. Pm me

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe I do. I will have to go to my shop tomorrow and see if its still there. pretty good chance it is. Im still working on a shipping quote for that windshield but I’ll get on it as fast as I can for you

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
A 400 battery-door.....?
large padded envelope....?
postage to Tenn...?
can't be too expensive.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes I do actually. It should be in fine condition. I mean, I'll clean it up for you but I don't think you'd want to pair it. No cracks or anything that I know of. I'm going to try to be at the shop sometime this week. And I'll get the battery door, the under piece, and windshield sorted out

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Cool...

Mine got banged a couple years ago; up on a short tree stump in tallish grass, in a friend's yard--some cars had blocked me in and I took a "short cut" though the field...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
K. Just an update for everyone. Got the windshield boxed up and ready to go. Just trying to find a reasonable shipping quote. Will try and go to the shop when I'm not working. My job has me working Wednesday to Sunday. So my days off are Monday Tuesday. So, I will get that piece off for you and try to find a shipping quote. I don't expect the shipping to be cheap on such a big piece even tho it's so light. The box is going to have to be big is the problem.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
K. Shipping the windshield tomorrow and going to find the battery door and underside of the bike for the both of you guys. If you both can pm me your addresses and how much you think is fair for the pieces I'll work out the shipping. Cliff, be prepared for a pretty bad price on the shipping of that piece. The windshield was 45 so idk what it's gonna be on that size of a piece. It's lightweight so I'm not sure. Will find out though.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
K. Shipping the windshield tomorrow and going to find the battery door and underside of the bike for the both of you guys. If you both can pm me your addresses and how much you think is fair for the pieces I'll work out the shipping. Cliff, be prepared for a pretty bad price on the shipping of that piece. The windshield was 45 so idk what it's gonna be on that size of a piece. It's lightweight so I'm not sure. Will find out though.
I missed out on one on ebay that went for $48 with shipping, that's about my limit.

ZIP code 32086

1 - 20 of 56 Posts