Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1 Posts
HELLO I JUST GOT MY 2006 BURGMAN 650 ON JAN 27 2015 AND I LOVE IT TODAY WHILE RIDING IN TO RIO VISTA TEXAS I MET A MEMBER OF THIS SITE "BUFFALO" AND HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SITE AND THAT I MIGHT FIND THE PARTS I NEED. TODAY A FRIENDS GOLDEN LAB KNOCKED MINE OVER AND BROKE A COUPLE PIECES I NEED SITTING ON THE BIKE, THE LEFT REAR BRAKE LEVER AND THE LEFT TURN SINGLE LENS THAT MOUNTS ON THE MIRROR IF YOU DO, HOW MUCH? THANKS FOR YOUR TIME OutDoor Dan

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HELLO I JUST GOT MY 2006 BURGMAN 650 ON JAN 27 2015 AND I LOVE IT TODAY WHILE RIDING IN TO RIO VISTA TEXAS I MET A MEMBER OF THIS SITE "BUFFALO" AND HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SITE AND THAT I MIGHT FIND THE PARTS I NEED. TODAY A FRIENDS GOLDEN LAB KNOCKED MINE OVER AND BROKE A COUPLE PIECES I NEED SITTING ON THE BIKE, THE LEFT REAR BRAKE LEVER AND THE LEFT TURN SINGLE LENS THAT MOUNTS ON THE MIRROR IF YOU DO, HOW MUCH? THANKS FOR YOUR TIME OutDoor Dan
Sorry sold out on those items . TheReaper!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
69 Posts
still have the whole front nose piece? with plastic trim where the glove box is etc..?? will this fit a 04 model?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually I have the entire set from windshield to the tail lights . I've had dozens of people wanting this or that but I've been reluctant on breaking up the set . All the plastics are interchangeable from 02 to 2012 . Where do you live ?

TheReaper!

·
Registered
69 Posts
im in FL , I need the whole front (nose,windscreen,mirrors,bottom piece that runs under the floorboars,all inner plastics (glove box,two small compatments etc...) dont need anything from the seat back...I still looking to buy an 04 model and needs all the front parts...and some more stuff..

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im in FL , I need the whole front (nose,windscreen,mirrors,bottom piece that runs under the floorboars,all inner plastics (glove box,two small compatments etc...) dont need anything from the seat back...I still looking to buy an 04 model and needs all the front parts...and some more stuff..
Alf , what you need is all the stuff that's very easy to sell and very expensive to ship . There are lots of people with damaged front ends who are looking for replacements . The items you need would cost around $300.00 or more to ship from me to you . On top of the cost of shipping the boxes to put those parts in are difficult to find . I could have sold all the parts you need already , but I've held out because I really want to sell it locally all at one time . Your best bet is to find a 650 locally with a blown CVT or motor as a parts bike . All that said , I would sell you all the parts you need . The entire front end , all the inner plastics and the windshield for around $1,000.00 . All I would be keeping is the seat and the rear plastics . That would solve your needs , but not the shipping cost .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How much for the right rear burgman 650 labeled piece and the handle also for that side

I have 2 rear right side fenders as you sit on the bike , in other words opposite the side with the gas tank filler door . One is white no lettering and no scratches . The other is black with letters and a nice shine but has a few scratches . No grab bars and no radiator cover . That's the good news , the bad news is I am having a hard time finding boxes for these long items , and shipping these long pieces is very expensive . Where are you from ?

TheReaper!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts