Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Over 75,000 miles on my 2003 and still original plugs and crush washers.
Nice! Wish I could say the same—only 10k miles but mine came abused and stripped. Funny, I'd guess it should have only needed a change, what, once or twice? Surprised it was so chewed through—oh, and bonus, the plugs were actually REVERSED when I acquired it, so the metal was probably not really being collected (plug was clean when I finally got it out despite the oil being decently dirty/smelly).

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Nice! Wish I could say the same—only 10k miles but mine came abused and stripped. Funny, I'd guess it should have only needed a change, what, once or twice? Surprised it was so chewed through—oh, and bonus, the plugs were actually REVERSED when I acquired it, so the metal was probably not really being collected (plug was clean when I finally got it out despite the oil being decently dirty/smelly).
I figure most damage is because someone used a US Allen key instead of the Metric one needed.

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Registered
71 Posts
I figure most damage is because someone used a US Allen key instead of the Metric one needed.
Sad, since it says SUZUKI on the side I always assume Metric.

Asked Partzilla to refund that part of the order and ordered from eBay (totally forgot about the Roy Ayers link but found it for about the same price so hopefully this one actually arrives).

21 - 23 of 23 Posts