1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Does anyone know the color code for the 2014 650's that they call
Metallic Mat Fibroin Gray?
Or, if there is a tag on the scooter that has that information?
I don't see it anywhere on any paperwork or website.
Thanks!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Look inside the front cover of your 'Suzuki Service Record and Warranty Booklet' - you should see a pre printed sticker giving details of your bike including the colour which is probably Metallic Oort Grey, code YHG.​

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I looked it up not long ago for my '15 650, my note to myself was, Metallic Mat Fibroin Gray - PGZ. If you find some Suzuki touch up paint for it, let us know. I am going to look and see if I can find some.

"Metallic Oort Grey, code YHG" is a different color and is glossy medium grey. Suzuki used it for several years on 650s and 400s.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I received my metallic matte fibroin gray touch up paint pen. It had a sticker on it stating it requires a FCO3 matte clear. I did not know matte paint had a clear coat and the site did not show it. I found a answer to a question asked on their web and it stated you needed to call the company to get it. I called the phone number and they shipped me a matte clear touch up pen with free shipping.

So if you order the matte color be sure to order the matte clear also.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would like to get some touch up paint for my 2010 AN400, midnight glossy brown. It seems this is a rare colour. I have searched the suppliers listed above but no luck. Anybody know of any other paint touch up suppliers I could check with. Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
3,973 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Is it wrong to want this new FLAT grey on my 07? may have to happen

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a 2009 Suzuki Burgman Executive and need to get some paint. It is an odd color black but it has specs in it. Think they only made this color one year. Looking for the paint number as I have a trike and want to paint the fenders. I can't find the paint number anywhere on the net. Does anyone know where i can find the paint number

1 - 13 of 13 Posts