Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a set of the new ones today, 65 L, platimum colour. Very nice bags, Xmas present from my wife. I got the humpback saddle bag first by mistake, it is very small, sent it back and got the new larger one for same price from Two Wheel Motorsport in Guelph Ont. This is one of the best dealers I have done business with for helping out. One of the salesmen -Wayne- is very good to talk to, he was on a trip of eastcoast this summer and dropped in to say hellow, was a surprise. http://www.twowheelmotorsport.ca 1800 700 6856. They are suzuki honda dealer. Wayne

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will get pictures up soon. Working on my hard bags now, putting the aluminum bracket on bike last few days, not an easy job, dont want much of brackets showing when done. The hard bags will come off and use same bracket for soft bags, hope I dont have to go under the seat with straps, but fasten each bag to side bracket. The hard bags will just be used for cosmetic purpose, but can store light things in them, soft bags for touring. We had a bad storme here in NS, lots of power out. 4 trucks from Bangor Maine just down the road helping out, thanks to our USA friends. I only lost mine for 6 hours, some will not have power until weekend. Wayne

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeaa comes early, Im still a kid at heart (59) . Wife lets me pick out what I want, then she wants me to put it away for Xmas, I tell her I have to get it mounted on bike to see how it will fit and it is for her anyway when we take our first tour next summer. Got to come up with lots of excuses to play with my Xmas toys before Xmas. :idea:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've got a set of saddle bags the type that zip open too double their original size, very good for storage. They do knock abit off top speed and make filtering a bit more difficult as you end up as wide as a bus. But a must if you're taking the trouble and strife away with you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts