Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my DINGBAT planning on spending the $$$ from the sale of my 650 on a 400 or competing brand, I am looking everywhere to find out info on oil changes etc. Is the owners manual anywhere online where I can "sniff" it? Wondering if I can do service myself? Was afraid on my 650 but unable to work means poverty so I gotta compromise SOMEPLACE! The Aprilia looks easiest so far but scares me. Looked at Majesty's today but had scratches all OVER it's blue paint? Killed THAT deal it did.....

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Check out the .pdf file from this thread (1st post) http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1709
The first pic (on page 6 of 11) is looking at right side down at dipstick level.
You can see how accessable the oil filter outter casing is (the 3 bolts on the large circular casing cover lower center of the pic.
The second pic (on page 6 of 11) is under the 400 looking straight up at the drain plug.
Scan through the rest of the pics. This is about as easy of a procedure as it GETS. :D Not a whole lot harder than filling the oil itself if you have the two wrench sizes you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts