Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there more aftermarket goodies for the 650 overseas? (japan/Europe)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I got my eye on the floor mat for the center hump and the mirror lips for a bit more hand protection. I've got a friend/coworker in Japan working at Honda and may have to see if he can get an item or two for me...

·
Registered
689 Posts
I too would love the floor mat the mirror lips as well.

·
Registered
550 Posts
me too! and I like the chrome muffler cover and front flash.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
The low seat would be a good option to have available here.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
OEM Flash!

Ok, I want all the chrome! Plus the mirror lips and center hump mat. Is it possible to order directly from them or do we have to have a "friend" in Japan order it? I have a customer in Japan who just might be willing to help me out. Hmmm...

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
There will be a solution appearing soon ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
billmeek said:
Please count me in.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
billmeek said:
Tell me more. Tell me more. :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Brian said:
billmeek said:
Tell me more. Tell me more. :)
Call us 'parts junkies', but Brian's right. WE WANT MORE!!!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Guess I should have kept my big trap shut since I wasn't quite ready to make an announcement yet. :lol:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Too late. Cat's outta da bag. :wink: You've piqued our interest, and we're waiting with baited breath!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
billmeek said:
Guess I should have kept my big trap shut since I wasn't quite ready to make an announcement yet. :lol:
Okay, I'll wait patiently.

But I see a small import business starting up in Tennessee sometime in the not to distant future. :wink:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Might as well say it....

I've been working on an online store where you will be able to order parts (including those nifty items from Japan) for your Burgman. In addition to the parts from Japan, I'll be providing parts from some of the more traditional suppliers too. In the beginning, most of the parts from Japan will be "Order on demand". Once you place the order, the parts will then be ordered from a supplier in Japan, shipped here, inspected for shipping damage, and then sent on to the customer. Once I've established what items are selling well, I may begin pre-ordering certain items for faster delivery. I've been working on this for a while now and have had a few roadblocks to get around. I'm hoping to have everything setup within the next couple of weeks. Your patience is appreciated. :D

·
Registered
925 Posts
You're the MAN Bill!!!! :D 8)

·
Registered
572 Posts
billmeek said:
I've been working on an online store where you will be able to order parts (including those nifty items from Japan) for your Burgman.
You've got my business 8) !

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ready to place an order when you are ready to take it!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts