Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Wonder what her stance would be ?

*** Extra Extra Read All About It ! Stand Up And Fight ! Save Your Nuts !

4/9/21 $10 Torque Wrenches

Premium Member
Glad I live in Texas. If I lived there I would just have to give up motorcycles because there is no way I would pay what a shop charges to do repairs.

Registered
2013 Burgman 650
Good Lord, I almost took a job in CA several years back, I thank God I didn't. The problem is is that it's mostly central and southern Cal that has lost common sense, Northern California still seems to have some sense most of the time.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." -- Mark Twain, Notebook 1904

Premium Member
O.M.G. outlaw air compressors,?! cause they're not commonly found in homes??? & $700.00 to ,,,, so, what is a poor person supposed to do to have equal rights under the law?? This should be revoked immidiately, and I will take action, useless as it will be , I will take action, starting with letters and phone calls to aclu naacp and my useless congresspersons and if possible to the secretaries of the supreme court california

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
I hope none of that insanity leaks over into Oregon, sadly, much of it does.
It鈥檚 like a Red Tide but different color ....it鈥檚 working it鈥檚 way up the whole Pacific Coast and parts of Texas.馃槺

Premium Member
I hope none of that insanity leaks over into Oregon, sadly, much of it does.
That's why I'm startin to fight it now, first round already fired, I hope anyone who puts air in their tires will also launch a salvo.

Registered
I always say follow the money. I'm guessing lobbyists for the auto industry or hefty campaign contributions may have been a factor.

And I wouldn't trust my nuts with a $10 torque wrench.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
I always say follow the money. I'm guessing lobbyists for the auto industry or hefty campaign contributions may have been a factor.

And I wouldn't trust my nuts with a $10 torque wrench.
I plan on having a buddy test his expensive wrench against the cheap one...in the 30 day return window.

Registered
Bought an expensive laptop last year. Thought to be Japanese (READ "Quality").
Label says "Product of CHINA". o_O But it works.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Bought an expensive laptop last year. Thought to be Japanese (READ "Quality").
Label says "Product of CHINA". o_O But it works.
That鈥檚 funny my wife has some China made in England that鈥檚 over 100 years old and it still works 馃ぃ

Premium Member
a little investigation shows all is not as it seems,
a trip thru Balboa Park is also not what one expects, and worse yet, the nudist beaches are DEF not what you expect !!! (OMG MY EYES!! MY EYES!!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts