Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just got back from another trip, the third epic trek this summer.

There was a monster rainstorm over everything east of the Rockies earlier in June dumping tons of rain from Grande Prairie to Sheridan. There was sun forecast in southern Idaho and Oregon, so that's where we went. That was the last week of June and first week of July, and took us from Calgary through Glacier, Salmon and New Meadows to Crater Lake and back. 4500km or so over two weeks and a ton of pictures.

The weekend after we returned, we went to and from a clan gathering past Vermilion, 1000km return. We kinda take Alberta for granted, living here, but there are some really nice rides to be had.

Then we went to Victoria and back over the last week of July and first week of August. We traveled there across the northern States, via Thompson Falls, Omak and Anacortes. We came back through BC very deliberately, along the Duffy Lake Road, Nicola Valley to Merritt, Westside Road to Vernon, east over the Monashees and through to Kaslo, Creston, then east to Alberta. Many fires around, through Washington and BC. Coming home it was very smoky.

Anyway, I found this photo and wanted to post it. I like it. It was taken near the Brownlee Dam on the Snake River. For those who don't know, the road from Cambridge, ID to the Brownlee Dam (SR 71) is an undiscovered treasure, full of twist, turns and hilly bits.

More to follow.

Ride safe
Scott Fraser

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here's another photo.

Here's a simlar photo, this one taken outside Port Renfrew, BC.

Here is another, taken along the Snake River.

Ride safe
Scott Fraser

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sounds like you had a great ride. Thanks for posting. Aloha!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More photos

I found a few more shots from this angle.

These were shot last year in Wyoming and Montana.

This is in Idaho:

This is along Lolo Pass.

This is outside Bozeman

Ride Safe

Scott Fraser
Calgary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts