Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I might be so bold as to suggest, there are several Burgmans in the Ottawa area and I think we should have a 'meet and greet' and see if we can go from there.

My suggestion is that we have it over this weekend and I am suggestioning one of two places. The Nepean Sailing Club or James Street Feed Company downtown.

Both places have parking and are open to all comers and have facilities.

Having opened the door, is anyone interested? We don't need to be formal but I figure we can learn from each other and see if we can't develop something.

So anyone interested?

-Ken

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great idea

Hey Ken... That was a great idea... too bad I missed it... I just signed on to this forum last week.... Just to add to you quote... Not only are there some Burgers in Ontario... I know of 2 in the Burlington area and 1 in Toronto, but there are other types up here as well. There are 2 Silverwing 600 in the Montreal area... There are 3 known Honda Reflexes in Ontario... one of them is in the Ottawa area, 1 in Toronto and I have the third one... My scooter riding friend rides an Aprillia Atlantic 200 and his friend has a Scarabeo 500... I bet there are even more Super Scooters in Ontario that if we could only find them and link up ... we could have quite a party/ rally .
RoyinCANADA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts