Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
I think he would enjoy and compensate you for your writings if your audience was bigger.
Out of curiosity, how big have you assumed my audience to be and how did you come to that figure?
(not including forums/social media)

I’m ludicrously careful so I very much doubt you have tracked book or magazines circulation etc.or the reach of research/expert/govt. entities that consult me.
I’m not trying to brag about it (it could of course be nil) - just pointing out another assumption with no basis.

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Paying for sex out of the till while having a Go Fund Me to help the till is almost as bad as the Vatican raising funds to Pay For a Sir Elton John Movie 😱

“In 2019, it was revealed that the charity had secretly been used by people within the Vatican to buy luxury property in London[19][20] and to fund movies such as the 2019 Elton John biopic Rocketman.[21]

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Out of curiosity, how big have you assumed my audience to be and how did you come to that figure?
(not including forums/social media)

I’m ludicrously careful so I very much doubt you have tracked book or magazines circulation etc.or the reach of research/expert/govt. entities that consult me.
I’m not trying to brag about it (it could of course be nil) - just pointing out another assumption with no basis.
Do you write for a large audience under the heading Social Commentary ?

I believe you have let it slip that you have been published in the Aviation Industry.

I’m always giving you likes on all sorts of topics of your writings but I haven’t kept a scrapbook or searched you out on Amazon yet.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Oh it’s much weirder than that.

Bizarre things like novelists/film/tv needing input, even computer games with credit lists that clearly nobody reads. Influential but not factual

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Thanks to the tireless efforts of Bluebottle he has saved us all from a fictitious work. Thanks Again Bb.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Now for something entirely different ......Loose Women of UK...

Bluebottle, I’m not sure if this is a case of wagging the dog ?

This lady that claims Covid is man made has released her evidence. Scientists have torn into it as nonsense pointing out several things that are untrue and several unsupported claims.

Also that it has been financed by Steve Bannon and the owner of the yacht he was arrested on (who is wanted on China for fraud and has vowed to spend whatever it takes to bring down the Chinese govt).

First the “proof” discounts all viruses closely related to SARS-CoV-2 as fake - which is very handy as they don’t need to disprove the family links.

They instead claim it was created using 2 other viruses (ZC45 and/or ZXC21) - except that would be 3,500 nucleotide differences.

They claim several things in the genome can’t have happened naturally.
One is “restriction sites“ and their placing - which can and does happen naturally and with random placing and isn’t unique.

Another is RBD (Receptor Binding Domain), also happens in nature
These are how the spike attaches to a human cell, a human disease RBD attached to a new virus backbone can still elicit an immune reaction to the original disease.

There is a lot more but it’s way beyond my limited understanding - I can’t see anybody in the science world pricking up their ears and saying the report is in to something. Some say it is so bad that it looks set up to fail in order to muddy the waters and erode trust in Covid science.

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
I prefaced it with the Wagging Dog Dooie .... It would set the beat for Saber Rattling.

I called your attention to it due to the Loose Women was a Brit Broadcast.

She provided no evidence during that program and I had already dropped the dish towel here 🤣

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #188 (Edited)
This post is disgraceful and untrue.
Cool ... what ever you do don’t write for Soros and his Future Happy Days!

There is no record that Soros took from or identified any Jewish people during this time.
He had no regrets about that time because he didn’t do those things.
The video links his comment with unrelated and invented claims.
He enjoyed that time because children enjoy excitement without realising the danger.
(He was birn in 1930 so he was a child of 9 when war broke out, 14 when it ended.

According to the record he spent 2 days as a Jewish Council errand boy and in that time showed the messages to his parents (which he wasn’t supposed to) and warned recipients/others.

He also wasn’t in the SS or any of those other stupid claims, He wouldn’t have qualified even if he wanted to due to age and not being sufficiently arian

ludicrous, offensive to the man and what his generation endured.

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Are you saying the interview was manipulated ?
He didn’t impersonate a christian ?

He is known as the guy who broke the Bank of England

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
I didn’t claim anything... other than he profits from other people’s losses.

You’re saying the interview was manipulated ? and one of the richest men of the world can’t get it pulled ?

I removed the youtube link due to your uncanny ability to spot plug nickels.

Thanks Again and Glad you are here.

Just in...I’m not claiming it...Old Newt is.

181 - 191 of 191 Posts