Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends
I looked the Burgman Knowledgebase and tried to order some parts for my 650 but it did not go through.
Even before placing the order, I have asked if they have the items that I need in stock or not or the shipping time, I could not get any reply.
is there site that you can recommend to order spare parts online?
Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
stingray said:
Dear friends
I looked the Burgman Knowledgebase and tried to order some parts for my 650 but it did not go through.
Even before placing the order, I have asked if they have the items that I need in stock or not or the shipping time, I could not get any reply.
is there site that you can recommend to order spare parts online?
Thanks
Sorry - but have you tried any of the local suppliers in Istanbul, at all.??? I would think that any shipping costs would negate any savings by buying online, here.!!

As an aside - I have been to the beautiful city of Istanbul.........AND spent 3 days there (not long enough..!!) And was totally fascinated not only by the history of the city BUT also by the beauty, as well!! I must say that you are fortunate to live in such a wonderful city as Istanbul.....!! Food was sooooooooooo good AND very inexpensive....too!! YUP....WE did buy a Turkish carpet, too............!!!! AND the hot apple tea was delicious, as well........
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply.
Currently i am located at San Diego and will go back to Istanbul on 01 July.

Btw you got a nice carpet there :))
It is very good hearing nice things about Istanbul :))
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
902 Posts
I've ordered my parts online from Bike Bandit. Prices seem reasonable, and orders over $99 shipped free.

On the downside, you won't get to accurately know about availability until after the order is placed. I'm in the middel of a 400 engine rebuild, and ordereed a piston, cylinder, valves, gasket set, and various smaller items.

Got the valves, piston and Smaller items after about two weeks (four days to process, then shipping). Cylinder and gasket set on back-order. Got an e-mail saying cylinder has shipped at the weekend, and expect to receive it this week. Then just waiting on my gasket set to re-assemble.

On the good side, your card doesn't get charged, until the items are ready to ship.

I've used them a few times in the past as well. It works for me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,179 Posts
I just ordered a body part for my 650 from Chaparral Motorsports. They are showing it to be 2-3 days out from Suzuki. As Suzuki's warehouse is here in So. Cal. you will get the part quicker if ordering from a So. Cal. dealer. Price wasn't as good as I could find from others but shipping is way less so total even with tax is cheaper. I'm going to use will-call as it's only 60 miles from me. Gives me a good excuse to ride up there this coming weekend. :wink:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
902 Posts
Fatjock said:
I've ordered my parts online from Bike Bandit. Prices seem reasonable, and orders over $99 shipped free.

On the downside, you won't get to accurately know about availability until after the order is placed. I'm in the middel of a 400 engine rebuild, and ordereed a piston, cylinder, valves, gasket set, and various smaller items.

Got the valves, piston and Smaller items after about two weeks (four days to process, then shipping). Cylinder and gasket set on back-order. Got an e-mail saying cylinder has shipped at the weekend, and expect to receive it this week. Then just waiting on my gasket set to re-assemble.

On the good side, your card doesn't get charged, until the items are ready to ship.

I've used them a few times in the past as well. It works for me.
Update as of 5/23/13 Cylinder is out for delivery today, and gasket set shipped yesterday.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,179 Posts
Desert Rat said:
I just ordered a body part for my 650 from Chaparral Motorsports. They are showing it to be 2-3 days out from Suzuki. As Suzuki's warehouse is here in So. Cal. you will get the part quicker if ordering from a So. Cal. dealer. Price wasn't as good as I could find from others but shipping is way less so total even with tax is cheaper. I'm going to use will-call as it's only 60 miles from me. Gives me a good excuse to ride up there this coming weekend. :wink:
Got e-mail saying my part is in to pick-up. I think my son & I will ride in this weekend to pick it up. Just as they said 2 days for them to get it. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered from Bike Bandit..
Excellent service...
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top