Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a deposit down on a 2014 Burgman 650 which will arrive in about a week. It is going to be a long week for me.

Shark88

·
Registered
169 Posts
Congratulations! Keep us up to date as to the differences, and how quickly you adapt to them. I may upgrade to a 650 someday also.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
hehe - you not gonna be able to get that 650 even part way to top end on that l'll bitty island cept maybe on that long bridge

....we gonna hear about this flying Burgman 650 circling Cape Breton :D

fun....wow

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
What color did you pick?
From what I understand the only choice in 2014 is the Matte Fibron Grey and 2013 the Bracing Pearl White, at least in the US. Looks like Canada is reversed from the US, 2013 Matte Fibron Grey and 2014 Bracing Pearl White.

·
Registered
19 Posts
From what I understand the only choice in 2014 is the Matte Fibron Grey and 2013 the Bracing Pearl White, at least in the US. Looks like Canada is reversed from the US, 2013 Matte Fibron Grey and 2014 Bracing Pearl White.
Oh wow, ok, I didn't know that. They used offer two colors. Wonder why they stopped offering that choice. Thanks for the info tho. :)

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Shark, think of visiting your place -- is there a road not to be missed, well barring the bridge of course? :D

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
In PEI???!!! - there's not many roads you CAN miss. ;)
Head to Cape Breton and enjoy. PEI might be good for bicycles not so much for motorcycles tho Nova Scotia and Cape Breton are lovely.
Take the ferry onto PEI and then the bridge off. There is some interesting historical stuff.

If you are going into the region Cape Breton is best for weather July and on but wicked to find any place to stay then. Annapolis Valley and the Evangeline trail are nice earlier in the year as it's a good 5-8 degrees C warmer.

If you go here or even join and search Cabot Trail you'll get lots of tips.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/search.php?searchid=1431682

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only color choice for the 2014 Burgman 650 here in Canada is white, which happens to be my preferred color. It comes standard with heated seat and grips.

Lots of roads here to explore this summer. I can't think of one that stands out as "not to be missed" however I will have to do the 13 kilometer bridge.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Thanks, Mac.
White perl is a great color!

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I can't think of one that stands out as "not to be missed" however I will have to do the 13 kilometer bridge.
**** 8 miles of bridge. :)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Yeah I like mine which the same but with a white honda van and pearl white Mag8 helmet it was getting a bit much so I changed it up. :D

Buddy in Australia has one and **** it can be seen a long way....not exactly fashionable but then I don't have to look at it :D

I'd love one of the red Burgman 650s. Have a thing for red bikes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts