Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am super excited about my 2004 Burgman 650 and am looking to dress it up a little. Where can I get customized work done on this.
Please forgive me if I am niave as this is my very first motor bike.
I live in Nashua NH so any assistance in the local area would be excellent.
Thanks a bunch!
Heidi

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Well Heidi I guess it all depends on what you have in mind for customizing. Change of colour, graphics or anything else you had in mind. I went the easiest route for me and applied flame graphics to individualize mine.

·
Registered
689 Posts
The sky is the limit as to what you can do with your burgman and to me the fun of customizing is to do the work yourself and try to be unique with what you do. I have done a few things to my Burg and most of the work I have done myself and always looking to make changes as I go along.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi there, well Nashua huh?? I am down here in the chelmsford MA area. Ride it every day. welcome to the club :) I have not customized it with the exception of a givi winscreen, a rear backrest. gona add some driving lights though in a few weeks, a chatterbox intercom system also plug into my mp3 player. Thinking of getting the chrome wheel-well molding at the car store and doing some chrome work on it around the wheels and so forth. give me a yell if you want to meet up and ride. burg to burg :) must ask,,, where did you get it? color?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts