Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TBD
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took possession of my new-to-me 2014 today and it unfortunately did not come with an Operator's Manual. I don't want to be the guy that asks Q after Q that's answered in the manual - so I'm asking if any of y'all know where one may be acquired (paper version preferably).
As for a shop manual - I'll go electronic on that.
TIA
- Bill
Ride safe(r)

·
Registered
TBD
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind! Found one for a 2018 on eBay Motors and ordered it.
Sorry to have wasted your time!

·
Administrator
20,189 Posts
We'll add the fee's to your annual dues. By the way, your overdue for 5 years of dues. We're adding 25% late fees too.

🤪

·
Premium Member
12,673 Posts
with an electronic service manual, I recommend having a paper notebook to go with it, nice little hints can be written there for things you will do multiple times, like wrench sizes, extensions, how many refreshing beverages will be necessary before getting up off the floor again for oil changes, filter changes, tire changes etc and tips from Ledude that arent in the service manual, mileages, measurements, dates, location of cats, it's great to have every single item necessary on hand before you sit down to do a job and not have to get up several times to collect little but necessary things you forgot, and the tips like daris's painting a spot on a new tire to mark the valve stem and mine on removing all cats from the area (they spill your "essential liquids".)

·
Registered
TBD
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is the user manual, i also have service manual but its 292 mb big so i cannot upload it here
Thanks much! I’m thinking in 2014, Suzuki made an ABS model and an Executive model. My bike does not have heated grips or seats, but does have ABS, folding mirrors, and the power windshield. Back when I had my ‘08 Executive, only the Exec came with the folding mirrors, ABS, power windshield, and chrome exhaust shield. As far as I can tell, the heating functions are the only difference. I can live with/o the heating functions, but am curious if there are any other differences.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks much! I’m thinking in 2014, Suzuki made an ABS model and an Executive model. My bike does not have heated grips or seats, but does have ABS, folding mirrors, and the power windshield. Back when I had my ‘08 Executive, only the Exec came with the folding mirrors, ABS, power windshield, and chrome exhaust shield. As far as I can tell, the heating functions are the only difference. I can live with/o the heating functions, but am curious if there are any other differences.
Executive in Europe has backrest wit executive sticker on it, heated seat and grips, power windshields and folding side mirrors and thats about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts