Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of another operating Burg in Massachusetts? I have never seen one, know of no-one on this forum that gives Ma as their location, and my dealer ( one of two large dealerships owned by the same person ) says they have never sold a 650 before. They have been in business for a lot of years and sold tons of Hondas, but not Burgs!

Bill

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Bill,

I live in Methuen and I just joined the forum yesterday. I picked up my new 400 on Saturday.

I bought the Burg in Plaistow, NH since it was the nearest dealer selling Suzuki scooters.

I also spotted a silver 650 parked in Newburyport that same day. It had Mass plates. No indication where the person had bought it, though.

I've been keeping my eye out for other Burgs but so far that silver 650 is the only one.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Hi Bill,

I'm trying to track down all the Burgman riders in MA to join us for rides.

I run the Greater Boston Scooter Club and we currently have 7 650's and 2 400's in the club and looking for more Burgman owners to join us for rides. We have many planned from 20 miles to over 300 miles - I'm planning to do some Burgman only rides as well.

Check us out at www.greatscoot.net

Hope you can join us!

Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts