Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
If you sold the bike and the new owner registers it before you cancel the policy, the SEPP company will not give you your money back. I believe that is true no matter where you buy the extended warranty, it is in the fine print.

CAPT_K, you might try your local dealer and ask for the same price.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
There's some dealership in the Concours world which is selling the 3-year warranty extension for hundreds less than retail and everyone in the country buys from them. It seems like a scam, but if you check your VIN at the Kawasaki site, it'll show the extra years. I've never owned a bike new enough to take advantage of it, but everyone seems satisfied with the service. Hope the Oneida Suzuki deal is much the same.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CAPT_K, you might try your local dealer and ask for the same price.

I tried and they said no way. At first they said it was a scam then I gave them the site and they couldnt believe it.

Thanks for the replies. Still looking for someone who's actually purchased from them.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I really shouldn't comment on this without having a link to back me up. So all I will say is make sure that Florida dealers will honor the Oneida warranty. I believe I have read previous posts here that Oneida warranties are not good here in Florida. I could be wrong but I would check it out first just in case.
PS.
By the way CAPT-KEVLAR what part of Florida do you live?

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
When I purchased my 2013 650 in July, I gave my local dealer the Oneida price and they matched it. I have purchased other bikes using a price matching for an extended warranty. Dealers seem to be able to adjust the pricing on extended warranties.

I have purchased parts from Oneida in the past and have not had any problems. I recently ordered a part that turned out to be unavailable in the time frame they quoted me. They refunded my money the day I notified them that I get not want to wait on the part to arrive. I reordered the same part at the date the part was to be available but it did not show up from the manufacturer again. I cancelled it also and Oneida refunded my money without any questions. I was very pleased with their customer service.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really shouldn't comment on this without having a link to back me up. So all I will say is make sure that Florida dealers will honor the Oneida warranty. I believe I have read previous posts here that Oneida warranties are not good here in Florida. I could be wrong but I would check it out first just in case.
PS.
By the way CAPT-KEVLAR what part of Florida do you live?
Interesting. I'll look into that before I pull the trigger.

I'm just north of Orlando. Sorrento/ Mt Dora area.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
I tried and they said no way. At first they said it was a scam then I gave them the site and they couldnt believe it.

Thanks for the replies. Still looking for someone who's actually purchased from them.
So your looking for someone who purchased and claimed ? Is tht what you need, as I said I did purchase but didnt use I. Btw these sepp are transferable, just not get your money back cancellable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts