Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya knowwwww, sigh.....

I snow ski, I water ski, I skateboard, I rollerblade, I iceskate, Heck, I can even play a piano and a Coronet, and, well, shoot, I'm also a pretty good skeet shooter....but can I get suited up without crushing my **** glasses between my seat and the bodywurk!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Going to la casa for lunch today (bouta 6 mile trip), and I swagger out to Moonpie (head honkey in charge amist the four jealous harleys all parked around me in the motorcycle only parking zone).

Keys - check, Wallet - check, Testicles, Specticles, Watch - all check. Pop open the corbin to grab my leather jacket, gloves, and full face - check. Turn on the head unit and cue up the latest batch of mp3s, turn on the surround sound - check. (Now I have Kid Rock pumpin - gotta lower the volume - turn the remote vol knob down - check) Put on the jacket - check. Take off my glasses and set them down over the latch - uh, check. Pull on my full face (whilst being careful not to mess my nacent comb-over quaf) - check. Secure the strap - check. Pull on my gloves, velcro 'em down tight, - check. Slam the seat shut - check. Hop on board and crank Moonpie up - check. Look at the gauges - uh....wheres my glasses!?

Yup - the rest is history.
Typing with my back up set on this very minute.

erg a fa. :evil:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Your not the only one.
I got a few pair of sunglasses with broken parts , even road over a pair (don't have them anymore though) . 8)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yup, there's a lake in Illinois where the wife lost quite a number of pairs of glasses, one at a time, when jumping in to waterski.
'Good thing the cousin's a mortician. He's got a bushel basket of 'em.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
my glasses I don't have a problem with. My sunglasses....I usually find them when I take my helmet off and they were on the top of my head. :oops:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Pete,
The exact same thing happend to me last summer. It really hurts when it's a $250 pair of Oakley's :cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts