Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have been riding for 45 years. rode a sears moped then a twin jet 100 from Yamaha. later i went to a Honda cl350. then i got real wild and got me a Honda cb750. after my back started to bother me i down sized to a Honda helix (hondadavidson)and fell in love with the ff scooters and drove that bike for 12 years. only reason i went to the burgy is the distance i drive, to far and fast for the 70 mph helix (hondadavidson).
now i got the burgy soon to be a (burgydavidson). just before o got the burgy i got a goldwing, the worst bike i ever drove. had it about 3 days and put it on the market. while i was selling that bike i bought a pc800 (pacific coast) and that bike was a charmer to handle i dropped it 3 times i one day. so that bike went on the sidewalk also for sale. sold them and took the money to the dealer and got me a burgy. that bike rides so good i just can't belive all the complaints i read on this forum about it. but i guess the problems don't scare me, being i have been a machine repairman for 35 years and this machine just doesn't scare me.
well enough of my story. what kind of rep[lay will this bring !! hm. ???

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hello Bob,

Here is a formal welcome to the forum :hello2:

Although with the number of postings you have made already you are far from being a newbie. :wink:

As an experienced repairman we look forward to any help you can offer here on the forum.

Look forward to seeing pics and details of you 'secretaudio' install ( are you fitting the CD changer too - seems an expensive option?) and your customised backrest modification.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Burger. I don't think there are real vociferous complaints about the Burger, I think most folks are just voicing their wishes and desires to perfect the product exactly to their needs.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bob! The Burgy just may be the most fun yo can have on two wheels!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Bob. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Hello Bob
I am also new with the Burgi ( 3 weeks) and the forum (one week) and quite an old guy (58).
I think one of the best things in the Burgi is THIS FORUM (and I saw many others). You feel you are not alone. there is always a good advice from somebody.
As U see the distance is not a problem.
Stay well Drive safely.

·
Registered
969 Posts
A big "Hello" to 'vairBob and Bendy. Anxious to hear more from both of you. :)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Bob :wave: and welcome to the forum. Good to have another tinkerer aboard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts