Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
with diabetes diet is pretty much if it tastes good spit it out! Doctor says if it's white, (rice bread popcorn etc) don't eat it, so chocolate cake is a staple, I burn most of my own food, cooking is not really an accurate description, salads are cheaper if I purchase then pre made , and veggies go in the microwave , so I do ok with food, just the dang injury and healing is my problem, taking ten days to heal is "irritating "

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
10 days is long. but it could be thats just what you have to deal with. maybe focus on aerobics more so. burning fat at a walk pace, keeping your heart rate between 60/70% the calculation is the number 220 minus your age then multiply that number by 0.6 and 0.7. thats a good range for fat burning. or you can bump up a bit more for the heart

eating protein is important. salads are good, but maybe a nice grilled chicken salad. etc.

·
Premium Member
8,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
ok, i did the calculations and ended up with a 94, thats higher than my resting rate of 65-70 but hardly a scorcher, 105 110 is about norm for me on a treadmill 130 140 lookin at purty wimmins.

Reactions: s-steel

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I think working in more aerobics will help metabolism flow more. which should help recovering a bit which will get your workouts better. a loop. make a log for 2-3 weeks and see where your sticking point is. at least for now just to see what you can fine tune.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts