Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess that I should intro myself. New member but and old rider. Been cruising since the early 1950's. Test driving my AN400, heading up the freeway ramp. Thought I had gotten up to about 60MPh, looked down at the Speedo and was doing 80MPH. That AN400's acceleration impressed the Devil outta me. So I purchased it. Who says scoots ain't fast eh? Retired USAF, Amateur Photographer, Like to go on group rides occasionally, but mostly a solo rider. Live in Birch Bay right up at the NW Canadian border.. Any riders that want to hook up for a Cuppa in the Bellinhgham, Blaine Wa area send me an E to [email protected]. Be sure to put Burgman in the subject line.
Hal "Tom" Thomson
AKA "The Geezy Rider"

May the wind be at your back.
And the Sun be on your shoulder.
Don't you ever quit that cruising.
Even when you get much older!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Welcome, I have a 76 year old friend that had to give up motorcycling. He rode dirt bikes his whole life. Can't get his leg over the seat anymore. He purchased a Dost Drop step through electric bicycle so we go for a ride still once a week.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Suzuki Burgman 650
10,023 Posts
I guess that I should intro myself. New member but and old rider. Been cruising since the early 1950's. Test driving my AN400, heading up the freeway ramp. Thought I had gotten up to about 60MPh, looked down at the Speedo and was doing 80MPH. That AN400's acceleration impressed the Devil outta me. So I purchased it. Who says scoots ain't fast eh? Retired USAF, Amateur Photographer, Like to go on group rides occasionally, but mostly a solo rider. Live in Birch Bay right up at the NW Canadian border..

May the wind be at your back.
And the Sun be on your shoulder.
Don't you ever quit that cruising.
Even when you get much older!
@89oldGeezyrider
Welcome sir. You have found the right place to talk about all things Burgman. It looks like you have found the truth about our scooters. They are way faster than most people think. There are a lot of us retired or exmilitary types here. We are glad to have you as part of our group.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Yup I still have the Burgman :D that's 8 years now!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts