Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  deng2883 
#1 ·
Please help, Just had this burgman 400 2018 for a few months. found something like a blue oil leak at the middle of the floor its parked. any idea?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Blue was the color of the coolant I replaced in my 2016 model. It might be coolant. could be a Coolant line is loose.

You might want to see if it is wet with oil by the drain plug or the oil filter. There might be some residue on the plastic body parts you can start tracing.

Reactions: 808 and deng2883
#3 ·
Good advice from Unc Fess. I'm guessing something is loose and needs tightening up too. Is there a way way to check the coolant resevoir level without dismantling tupperware on a 2018?

Also, is the scoot under warranty by any chance? If yes, perhaps run it into the dealer if you can. Your profile doesn't say where you live so don't know if this is a viable option.

#5 ·
Concur most likely coolant, my 2018 400 has blue coloured coolant.
Open the fuel flap and check that the expansion tank "bung" is fully home as any leakage there will exit via the fuel drain outlet - especially if overfilled and the machine is parked on the side stand, that's the easiest check if negative it will still be under warranty? If so back to the dealer!

#6 ·
Member is in North Florida area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.