Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know what the oil filter number/numbers or cross referrance numbers are for the 650. I'd like to buy my oil and oil filter without going to the dealer

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here is a small list of some of the filters that I've come across for the 650. I'm partial to the K&N and the Purolator.
K&N kn-138
Fram PH6018
Purolator ML16818
STP SMO18
Champion PH7016

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys very helpful

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
When I smoked it was Camel NON filter. :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
The FRAM PH6018s seem to work fine. Suzuki filters have a unique thread pitch (20mm x 1mm), so you need to be sure about aftermarket. Genuine Suzuki ones are expensive and hard to come by around here for some reason.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
That adapter makes it so a whole bunch of other car filters will fit. But those bunches of filters cost the same as a Napa Gold 1359 and I can go get a filter from NAPA 5 miles from here for $5.75 each.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Dave_J said:
That adapter makes it so a whole bunch of other car filters will fit. But those bunches of filters cost the same as a Napa Gold 1359 and I can go get a filter from NAPA 5 miles from here for $5.75 each.
Too bad most of the NAPA parts stores are gone around here. I think there is one left in all of Orange County.

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
Carquest and other parts stores carry WIX too so a 51359 is the same as a NAPA Gold 1359. You may have to order one in advance as its not a common filter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts