Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner. Bought a 2018 Burgman 650 with about 6600 miles on it. Does an indicator light come on when oil change is needed?

·
Premium Member
8,136 Posts
yup

·
Premium Member
8,136 Posts
try to get the operators manual from whoever you purchased the bike from, good info in there,

·
Premium Member
8,136 Posts
As MM and co say oil change comes up on the dash. It needs to be reset after the oil change.
and that procedure is in the operators manual, if dealer cannot provide, take your dog on a twice daily trip to his shrubbery, and maybe a few neighbors dogs as well. mention to the dealer that the safety information is in the manual and you are not sure who is legally responsible for providing it.

Reactions: s-steel

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Have had luck getting O.M. for several bikes off the World Wide Waste :cool:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Agree with Cooperman. That's what I done done. 😁 Since my bike was nearing 10k, and I knew nothing about the history, I did everything I could think of.

Oil, filter, coolant, final drive oil, transmission oil, air filter, spark plugs. The only thing I saw that was suspect was the final drive oil. But at least now I know it's good to go for a good long time. That was ~1,200 miles ago though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts