Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really like Le Dudes Burgman Center but found his way of setting oil change intervals and turning off oil change indicator display does not work as stated. I went to the owners manual and reset in about 15 seconds. After trying the way he shows was 20 minutes of head scratching and only getting the clock mode, my blood preasure started to rise. I got out the owners manual and seen that he neglected to start out with switching to odometer mode first.
Problem solved.

·
Premium Member
14,257 Posts
That is because Suzuki changed the procedure when they redesigned the dash in 2012. LeDude has an older model and he is referencing the procedure for it. His procedure works just fine on my 2007 model.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I do not have the owners manal so I do not know how to get rid of that message. Please reeducate me on how to do that to a 2006 650 Burg. Thank you

·
Premium Member
14,257 Posts
I do not have the owners manal so I do not know how to get rid of that message. Please reeducate me on how to do that to a 2006 650 Burg. Thank you
(1) Turn the key off.
(2) Push and Hold the Select and Reset buttons and hold them in.
(3) While continuing to hold them in turn the key back on.
(4) After about 2 seconds the change oil indicator should flash.
(5) When the change oil indicator flashes release the buttons and it should go off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts