Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys and gals I have exhausted all possible resources that I can think of in an effort to try and get a Burgman. In the end there was simply no one to help me. Long story short my credit is bad due to a bankruptcy. Really really did not want to do bankruptcy but to protect my family I really had no choice. You live and learn. My bankruptcy has been discharged an all but some stuff on my credit report that was done in bankruptcy is not showing up as such and thus makes my credit look even worse. I have launched a "investigation" on this matter. I can not get financing even though I can now afford to make payments and not worry. I had a couple of possible sources of help that had the means to but they simply would not. See everyone on both sides of my family (my side and my wife's) all think I am stupid to even want to get a bike. The old "you don't need a bike you will get killed" This fact made it easy for them not to offer help. Silly in a way. I stand a better chance at getting hurt or killed in my line of work (police officer) than riding a bike in my opinion. I really enjoy this site and the great help I have gotten here. The support all you have given helped out too. Got through the stage where wife said no in part with yalls help. But the financing did me in. I have still not given up 100% but pretty close. Depressing in a way. I could almost feel the wind in my face. :cry: I will continue to visit from time to time and if anyone has any suggestions on a possible financing source please let me know. Keep up the good work and ride an extra mile for me. :wink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Allwalk thanks for the vote of confidence. Like they say It aint over till the fat lady sings. Even though I can hear her warming up she has not sang yet :wink: And Herfnerd what is TMI? or do I want to know?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have been there in the past and one thing I learned from that experience is it is best to pay cash this way for one you will not run into that rut again not being able to make all the payment and it sure feels good and makes it even that more enjoyable knowing that I have all these toys and no payment.

I would just start saving and you will reach your gold, look at it this way by time you have the money just imagine how the Scooter would have evolved and what new upgrade the future models will have I for one can't wait to see in say 2007 what other scooters come out or how the Burgman has changed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts