Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dennis is heading directly toward us here in Marengo County, Alabama and due to be on top of us at 9pm CDT tonight. Predicted winds of 80 mph lasting up to 2 hours. I hate it when the really bad weather comes at night when you can't see anything but can hear all the bad noises outside!

Remember us and everyone in the storms path tonight in your prayers.

Thanks,
Van

·
Registered
90 Posts
My family will. Hold on, it will be a long night, Just remember the sun will rise in the morning.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Prayers

We'll be praying for you.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Hi Van,

Guess you getting what we have now here in Collinsville/Meridina, a down pour of water and winds 28mph with gusts up to 43 mph. It's going to be a long night.

Did you get my email about joining us for a ride when you get your bike and about Meridian Suzuki dealer??

Wish you the best tonight.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Did you get my email about joining us for a ride when you get your bike and about Meridian Suzuki dealer??

Sorry Ruthie, but I didn't get an email from you. Try mailing me at [email protected]

The Meridian salesman, Mike, mentioned you to me. Said you were a former GW corider but were now riding a 400. I told him I had read some of your post on here.

I would love to get together for a ride later on. Will keep in touch. Hopefully will have a ride within a month.

Thanks,
Van [/i]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts