Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was browsing the Silverwing600 forum and saw this great idea and wondered if anyone had done it for the Burgman or if anyone knew if we could get the parts necessary to do it. With all the mods going on I thought someone might have done this already? To add extra lights, running, tail - turn - stop in top box etc.. Instead of splicing in with taps and such they (OP DennisB) had made a short wire extension using OEM male and female ends with an extra set of wires coming out for your new lights. This way you could just plug and play into the existing harness with no cutting or tapping damage to the bikes wires.

like this:

I thought this was a great idea, but my google searches could not find any where to get the necessary male and female plugs.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Ask Dennis on the Silverwing site if he can get the needed connectors for you, he may even make the plug and play connectors you want.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Nice tip, Thanks. :thumbup:
Going to use it for future accessories on my HD project that uses standard Molex connectors (easy to find) on the new wiring harness.
No better time to anticipate future accessories than when your doing a whole bike rewire. :wink:
I figure 1 by the tail lights, 1 by the headlight, and 1 or 2 between the split gas tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts