1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9 Posts
Base price $28,000!! How do they expect to sell even one of those? Two wheels in front is a much more stable platform, so they seem to be way behind the times. Twenty eight grand and no roof? No room for another rider?

No way.

·
Registered
585 Posts
What a pig! The driver's position makes it appear they are sitting on it rather than in it.

I'd like to know why these advertisers on U-Tube seem to think we'll be more impressed if they play (crappy) music - I'd rather listen to the engine note.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Stallions are built in Texas....they usually sell
fast enough that dealers only have 1 or 2
available for sale. I have seen several on the road,
when I lived in central Texas.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Base price $28,000!! How do they expect to sell even one of those? Two wheels in front is a much more stable platform, so they seem to be way behind the times. Twenty eight grand and no roof? No room for another rider?

No way.
There was a back seat shown in the second video. Even had AC vents for it.

Not my cup of tea, but neither is the Can-Am Spyder. Top of the line of their models are well over 30k. Heck, even GWs can reach that much, not to mention Harley dessers.

So why not 32k for one with auto tranny, AC, heater, and great protection? Like I said, not my preferred vehicle, but I can see their pricing is not off market. It's quite competitive considering.

On a different note, doesn't it seem like there's a new people moving machine coming out every day? Trikes, eclectic bikes, gyro-balanced unicycles... Everyone from garage pirates to Honda, they're all trying to get us off our feet. Reminds me of the movie "Wall-E", we'll all be so fat because no one walks anymore. Sorry, just rambling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts